Philanthropitch started in 2013 in Austin, Texas and is now expanding to communities across the country. In the past four years, we have filled 1,600 seats with engaged community members and given more than $500,000 in funding as well as coaching, exposure and access to an accelerator program to 38 mission-driven organizations.
This year eight finalists pitched in Austin and were awarded grants totaling $140,000. Five finalist were also accepted into the Mission Capital Mission Accelerator.
- Con Mi MADRE: $37,500 including the Audience Choice Award
- Goodwill Central Texas: $25,500 including the Second Place Audience Choice Award
- BookSpring: $21,000 including the SailPoint Corporate Award
- ECORise Youth Innovation: $17,500 including the BuildASign.com Corporate Award
- Black Fret: $15,500
- CareBOX: $12,000
- Creative Action: $6,000
- Circle of Health International: $5,000
- Mission Accelerator Class of 2016: BookSpring, CareBOX, Con Mi MADRE, ECORise Youth Innovation, Goodwill Central Texas.