Philanthropitch achieved two major milestones in 2016. Our total giving in four years exceeded $500,000, and we launched Philanthropitch in our first expansion city, Atlanta.
In Austin, $140,000 was granted to eight organizations and five were accepted into the Mission Capital Mission Accelerator:
- Con Mi MADRE: $37,500 including the Audience Choice Award
- Goodwill Central Texas: $25,500 including the Second Place Audience Choice Award
- BookSpring: $21,000 including the SailPoint Corporate Award
- ECORise Youth Innovations: $17,500 including the BuildASign.com Corporate Award
- Black Fret: $15,500
- CareBOX: $12,000
- Creative Action: $6,000
- Circle of Health International: $5,000
- Mission Accelerator Class of 2016: BookSpring, CareBOX, Con Mi MADRE, ECORise Youth Innovation, Goodwill Central Texas.