Monday, May 22, 2017
Applications for Austin nonprofits are open February 8 – March 3, 2017. Learn more.
Philanthropitch Austin is a social impact, fast-pitch competition that spotlights some of Austin’s most promising nonprofits and the innovative solutions they bring to local challenges. At the 2016 pitches, we granted $140,000 to eight innovative social impact organizations bringing our total giving to $500,000. Five organizations were also accepted into the Mission Accelerator. You can read more about our 2016 finalists and awards here.
- Support Philanthropitch! The grants we award to these innovative organizations are made possible by people and companies like you.
- Judges. We’re partnering with successful entrepreneurs, business leaders and philanthropists to join our esteemed panel of judges who provide instant feedback and allocate personal funding to the nonprofit finalist(s) of their choice. Learn more about the judge role and commit to Philanthropitch here.
- Sponsors. Companies that support Philanthropitch make a strategic investment in our city’s most effective nonprofit organizations. Find a list of our current sponsors here and contact us to add your company’s name to the list.
- Still interested in supporting Philanthropitch, but not sure what role is right for you? Contact us to learn how you can become part of the social innovation revolution.
- Attend the event! Calling all engaged community members — You won’t want to miss this high-energy event. Join us next year to learn about challenges in Central Texas and how you can support organizations with unique solutions to these challenges. Check back here or join our mailing list to be notified.
- Nonprofits, applications for the 2017 Philanthropitch open February 8. Check back here for a link to the application.
Philanthropitch Austin Partners
Philanthropitch Austin is presented in partnership with:
Notley Fund invests in sustainable and scalable solutions that create positive change in people’s lives. Notley Fund does not focus on a specific issue, sector or geography, rather we seek out innovative approaches to old problems. Notley believes that collaboration is the key to success and work together to bring in diverse partners. Notley incubates and expands programs that amplify giving in local communities.
In Austin, finalists pitch for grant funding and possible acceptance into Mission Accelerator, a program of Mission Capital. The Mission Accelerator is a five-month program designed to fast-track the growth and impact of nonprofits in Greater Austin.