Philanthropitch Atlanta is a social impact, fast-pitch competition that spotlights some of Atlanta’s most promising nonprofits and the innovative solutions they bring to local challenges. At our inaugural pitch in 2016, we granted $62,000 to seven innovative social impact organizations bringing our total giving in two cities to more than $500,000. You can read more about our 2016 finalists and awards here.
Applications will open for Metro Atlanta area nonprofits on March 20th. Check back here to apply!
- Support Philanthropitch! The grants we award to these innovative organizations are made possible by people and companies like you.
- Judges. We’re partnering with successful entrepreneurs, business leaders and philanthropists to join our esteemed panel of judges who provide instant feedback and allocate personal funding to the nonprofit finalist(s) of their choice. Learn more about the judge role and commit to Philanthropitch here.
- Sponsors. Companies that support Philanthropitch make a strategic investment in our city’s most effective nonprofit organizations. Find a list of our current sponsors here and contact us to add your company’s name to the list.
- Still interested in supporting Philanthropitch, but not sure what role is right for you? Contact us to learn how you can become part of the social innovation revolution.
- Attend the event! Calling all engaged community members — You won’t want to miss this high-energy event. Join us next year to learn about challenges in Atlanta and how you can support organizations with unique solutions to these challenges. Check back here or join our mailing list to be notified.
- Nonprofits, applications for the 2017 Philanthropitch Atlanta will open soon. Check back here for a link to the application or contact us to be added to our mailing list.
Philanthropitch Atlanta Partners
Philanthropitch was excited to partner with these organizations in our inaugural year in Atlanta. We seek to develop long-lasting relationships with local partners to ensure the long-term success of Philanthropitch Atlanta.