Philanthropitch™ is a social impact fast-pitch competition that provides high-potential nonprofits and social enterprises with access to human and financial capital.
Philanthropitch started in 2013 in Austin, TX. Since then it has filled 1,200 seats with engaged community members and given over $375,000 in funding as well as coaching, exposure and access to an accelerator program to 30 mission-driven organizations.
Philanthropitch drives change in local communities by:
- Providing social innovators with the tools they need to take their model to the next level
- Giving forward-thinking leaders the platform to express their visions
- Awarding funds to accelerate those visions
- Creating networks and connections to help these visions come to life
- Educating local communities on how to support impactful initiatives
Upcoming Philanthropitch Dates
Philanthropitch is expanding its proven model across the United States with the goal of highlighting and funding innovative solutions to local challenges. Here are upcoming Philanthropitch events:
- Austin, TX – May 2, 2016 at ZACH Theatre (Reserve your seat today!)
- Atlanta, GA – Coming Spring 2016!
Philanthropitch is a nonprofit program of the Notley Fund, an organization that is finding and investing in innovative solutions to old problems.